Dr.Ramya Mishra Shukla
She is a IVF Specialist In Greater Noida, and her team of Fertility Experts with professional qualifications and experience promise results at a fraction of the cost of equivalent procedures overseas.
She is a MBBS (gold medalist), DGO, DNB(OBGY), is a well-known Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, and IVF specialist in Noida. She specializes in IVF therapy. She is a leading IVF surgeon in Delhi NCR, assisting couples who want to start a family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Infertility is gender-neutral. It affects the male and the female population. 1/3rd of the infertility issues are contributed by the female partner. In the world, 50-80 million suffer from infertility. The most common causes of female infertility are as follows.
- Hormonal issues leading to ovulation problems
- Tubal blockage
- Lifestyle factors: Being overweight, smoking, drinking alcohol, unhealthy diet
- Unexplained infertility
A – 1/3rd of the infertility issues are contributed by the male partner. Male factors also influence the increased rate of miscarriages. The most common causes of male infertility are as follows.
- Abnormal sperm count or low sperm motility
- Chronic ailments such as cancer
- Environmental factors: Exposure to radioactive chemicals
- Lifestyle factors: Being overweight, smoking, drinking alcohol
Get An Appointment
Contact Us on WhatsApp
Visit Our Clinic