Male Infertility Treatment
Male infertility is the cause of infertility in about 40% of cases. Infertility is a condition in which a couple is weak to conceive after 12 months or more of natural, risky sexual movement. Male infertility is often caused by defects of sperm, its consistency, and blocking of semen-transporting passages.
Male infertility is caused by several causes
- Trauma, disease, or a congenital defect may damage the testicles.
- Antiserum factors are proteins that enable the immune system to destroy sperm cells.
- Vasectomy, also known as sterilization, is a surgical procedure that removes the blood
- Sperm-carrying duct blockage
- A sperm abnormality is a form of abnormality in which the sperm is abnormal.
- Problems with ejaculation
- Anti-inflammatory or anti-cancer treatments
- Azoospermia is a kind of azoospermia (zero sperm count)
- Saunas and hot tubs
Male infertility tests are administered to assess the cause of infertility
- Analyze the sperm
- Examine sperm counts, morphology (for abnormalities), and mobility.
- Test hormone levels with a blood test.
- Antibody tests for sperm
- Look for sperm antibodies.
- Test for biopsies
- Ultrasound examination
- Ultrasound of the prostate transrectally
Hormone therapy is a kind of hormone therapy that is used with antibiotics to cure the infection. Surgical care aids in the restoration of sperm flow and the removal of any obstructions.
Counseling treatment aids in the improvement of romantic relationships as well as sexual wellbeing. Consult Dr. Ramya Mishra at Global IVF Clinic for more information on Male Infertility Treatment