The Donor program is one of the biggest in India and offers high-quality services at a low cost. This initiative has helped couples all over the world, and they are very pleased with the quality services provided by the center.
Our egg donation service helps planned parents to choose a surrogate that shares their physical and mental characteristics. This donor’s eggs are then fertilized.
The eggs from this donor are then fertilized with sperm supplied by the husband or a donor and passed into either a surrogate or the intended mother.
CRITERIA FOR DONOR SELECTION
- Less than 27 years old
- You may have had children before.
- Both medical examinations for general well being should be performed.
- Hormone levels that are normal On ultrasound, the uterus and ovaries are regular
- Infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, and syphilis are not present.
- There is no family history of developmental or medical issues.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE DONOR EGG PROGRAMME?
We have an oocyte donation service for mothers.
- With precocious ovarian failure.
- Ovaries are surgically removed.
- Perimenopausal women.
- Any women with a history of low follicle recruitment during IVF.
- Women that have severe endometriosis.
- Women suffering from serious pelvic adhesions.
Types of donor programs
Since both the male and female partners are infertile, they decide to donate their embryos. The embryo is created by infusing the donor couple’s sperm and eggs, and the embryo is inserted in the female partner’s uterus.
Where the female partner is unable to produce eggs for a variety of reasons such as menopause, early ovarian failure, or age, the infertile couple finds a woman who can donate eggs in exchange for a monetary donation. These eggs are fertilized and inserted into the desired mother’s womb.
Donation of Sperm:
When the male partner has no sperm or his sperm is of poor quality, they require another man to donate sperm that will combine with the eggs of his partner. Consult Dr. Ramya Mishra Shukla if you have any queries.